10th Annual Future of Talent Retreat
San Francisco Bay Area
September 28th – September 30th, 2014
REGISTER NOW BELOW
What is the “Next Wave” of talent and work shaping up to look like?
This year’s Retreat will explore the early trends that we are seeing that are already shaping how organizations think about and define what an employee is. We’ll show examples of new organizational structures and ways of getting work done that reflect the trends we’ve been seeing over the past 5 years.
If You Are. . .
- Already seeing the concept of “employee” changing
- Concerned about how people will earn a living
- Wondering what competencies will thrive in the next decade
- An innovator or out-of-the-box thinker
- A strategist – successful or striving
- Struggling to integrate these trends into the workplace
…THEN JOIN US FOR 2 DAYS TO EXPLORE THESE AND OTHER ISSUES AND HOW TO COPE EFFECTIVELY WITH THEM.
4 Reasons to Attend
- Get early insight into emerging talent trends so you are prepared to take action. For 7 years we have held retreats in the U.S. and for the past 3 years in The Netherlands where our trends predictions have helped attendees avoid being surprised as talent issues arise and senior management looks for solutions.
- Develop a clearer picture of the major issues and trends and how they interconnect with HR, recruitment and learning strategy.
- Benefit from the group to work out solutions to your specific issues.
- See new technologies and practices that are helping to solve the issues you have.
- As always – no long-winded speeches, no motivational pep talks – just deep discussion and the presentation of facts.
- We’ll invite a few experts and thought leaders to share their knowledge, observations, and experiences. We’ll include a few out-of-the-box thinkers to challenge you.
- We’ll have conversations and discussions using collaboration techniques and tools to enhance the process.
- It’s informal, conversational, and fun with deep learning and networking.
What We Expect From You
- Willingness to share your experiences in talent management- good and bad.
- Openness to new experiences.
- The daring to be different and brave enough to state your opinions; take a stake.
- Willing to make a commitment to try and implement the ideas we come up with and share your experiences with us all.
- Trends that matter a presentation of our analysis and trends map for 2014 and beyond.
- A discussion of what are the latest best (and future) practices in workforce planning, attraction, assessment, performance management, learning & development, and retention.
- A presentation and discussion of the best technologies for the future of HR, recruitment, performance management, and learning.
- An Action Outline summarizing the ideas, processes, technologies, and tactics we discuss.
- A useful Trends Map for leading your own conversations.
- Membership in an ongoing community of like-minded people to share ideas with and continue the conversations we begin.
- Valuable networking with other future-focused colleagues.
Who Should Attend
- HR Leadership
- Employee Development/Leadership Development Leaders
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Planners
- Contingent Workforce
- Talent/Workforce Planning
- Performance Management